Monday, August 5, 2013

First post woo hoo!

Hello! My name is Meredith, I'm nearly sixteen, I'm a cradle Catholic, I'm a dancer and I'm overwhelmed by God's great Love. I recently attended the Dallas Catholic Youth Conference with some other teens and youth leaders from my parish in the Dallas, TX area and was transformed. I have gained a whole new level in my relationship with Christ and I want to be able to share the beautiful things God does in my life with you all. 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, which will soon by joined by some of my friends who also have a passion for the Catholic life. 

If you have prayer requests, questions or anything else please please please leave them in the comments! If you ever need to talk I am here! You can also e-mail me at meredithmunro@icloud.com 

GOD BLESS YOU I HOPE THAT YOU HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment