Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Instapray!

Hey y'all really quickly I just wanted to talk about this new app I found called "Instapray" The best way I can describe it is like a twitter for prayers. Basically you write prayer intentions or even just thoughts or bible verses and people can pray with you. My friend, Tommy was diagnosed with Cancer this summer and recently found out that his cancer spread. I asked for people to pray for him, his family and medical professionals and within two minutes over twenty people from all over the world, who don't even know Tommy had prayed for him. So go to the app store and get it! It is free! And follow me: meredithbm :)Click here for the app's websiteIn His Name, MeredithIf you have questions, prayer requests or just wanna say hi please leave a comment! And remember if you need somebody to talk to feel free to email me meredithmunro@icloud.com  

0 comments:

Post a Comment